Re: Introduction

Dale,

Welcome to our list. You'll find a lot of good company, Xy gurus (notably Carl DiStefano and Robert Holmgren).

If you don't have their U2 file (now larger than EDITOR.EXE) you should get it immediately from:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/; eudora="autourl">http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/Basically, what we do here on this list is try to think up something not already implemented in their U2. So far, we've failed, but it's only 10 years or so of trying.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx