Anyone Recognize this Start-up Error?

Anyone recognize this error message:

"Unrecognized line in custom file: 1=Where do you want"

It pops up very early in the loading process for my copy of XyWrite for
Windows 4.11. After I click on the OK in the error message dialog box,

I peeked in XWSTART.INT, but couldn't spot anything that seemed to
match up with that text. However, XWSTART does call XWU3.U3 and
XWUIF.UIF in the first three lines--could it be a problem with one of
those?

  K-Mac

  ] Tomorrow morning, all of the guns will stop working.
  ]      What will happen tomorrow night?
  ] THE TRIGGER, a new novel by Arthur C. Clarke & Michael Kube-McDowell
  ] Visit me on the Web: http://K-Mac.home.att.net