Re: keyboard key assignment in Linux

You should get a copy of DOSEMU for Dummies. It explains how to do this in fairly simple terms.

Paul
Thanks, Paul. I had been there and have corresponded with its author. But
I'm still nervous--not dummy enough. After a nice easy beginning, we get
into stuff like:
To fix this, edit (as root, of course) /etc/dosemu/dosemu.conf. Change the
line
   $_hdimage = "freedos:ro"
   $_hdimage = "mydos"
and then make a symbolic link in /var/lib/dosemu from mydos to your 'pseudo C: drive'; i.e. in my case (my home directory is /home/jws) I did as root:
   cd /var/lib/dosemu
I'm sure that, like all computer stuff, it's self-evident... *after* you understand it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx