local call

I couldn't stand the suspense any longer and telephoned TTG.

The recorded message gave me 3 menu choices, two of which had to do with the law. I opted for item
3, which promised to connect me to a "SmartWords representative."

After many rings, I got a voice message from one Chris Mclelland, who said that after September 21
she would no longer be associated with the Technology Group. She said that anyone who would still
like support could email her privately at pamclelland@xxxxxxxx. She sounded a little depressed.

That's the news from Baltimore.

Lee Sioles
Johns Hopkins

≫> Nathan Sivin  10/04/01 12:31PM ≫>
≪The main page of the site is there, but not all the links
work. The Law on the Web site states that they "are performing
system maintenance".≫

They have been performing system maintenance for years. What's
the *real* real story?

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin