Re: printer list

Lisa Kleinholz wrote:
Reminder to all:

Please e-mail me info on printers that work with XyWrite for DOS.
Include Brand, model #, Xy driver, and comments (special instructions,
caveats, etc.). I will tabulate a list for posting on www.Xywrite.com.
I'll try to get a preliminary list ready by the end of the month.

Thanks,
Lisa

HP Laserjet 4M (Postscript)
Files (Ansified XyWrite)
POSTHP4A.PRN	HP PostScript Cartridge ANSIfied
HPL4ANSI.PRN	HP Laserjet 4 (PCL5 mode) ANSIfied
Files (Standard XyWrite)
POST-HP4.PRN	HP PostScript Cartridge
HPLJ-4.PRN	HP Laserjet 4 (PCL5 mode)
I have built Postscript width tables for the following soft fonts: Adobe Garamond, Adobe Garamond Bold, Classical Garamond, Helvetica Light, Minion, Minion Bold, Myriad, ITC Stone Serif, ITC Stone Sans, ITC Stone Sans Bold and Tekton. Maybe some more but they are not included in my printer files.

NEC Pinwriter P6200
Files (Standard XyWrite)
NEC6200.PRN

Best regards,