Stuff I'd like to see...

There are 3 things I'd like to see in XY4 (DOS) that, I think,
would greatly enhance the product.
1. Better handling of very long files. At about 5 meg, I get a
bogus "Disk full writing to overflow file" message and a hard
lockup. With relief from this limitation, XY4 would be a
powerful competitor for text editors like
Brief and Sage with their anemic macro languages.
2. Better placement of the cursor after correcting spelling. In
AutoCheck, the cursor is placed on the next word and not where
your cursor started when you pressed the "correct" key.
3. Ability to use TrueType fonts in DOS. If others can do it, so can we.
 That feature alone would give XY4 and XyWin a lot more compatibility.

Kenny, Dave, any hope of these (especially #1, which I'm getting
desperate for).