Re: A primitive programming question

> It's not a function, Dorothy, it's a command -- executed directly,
> not via PFUNC -- and a new one on me. Clearly the hot-knife-
> through-butter solution to Jeff's problem.

> Carl Distefano

..... also the first compelling reason I've had to use Xy4 rather than Xy3+,
partly because I never have gotten U2 configured properly. And just to show
how hard-headed I am about sticking with the old familiar, I went ahead and
rewrote that little program as you recommended for Xy3+, Carl.

Works like a charm! So I now have the problem solved on either platform.

Thanks to you and Dorothy for saving the day, Carl.

Jeff