RE: Re Backup Software

I too have ordered a copy, actually two copies, of SP Desktop SPX. But before I install it, I've downloaded and am reading their user manuals. Frankly, you have to read them several times to get the drift. I'm close. What throws you are some of the technical terms, either from the standard imaging lexicon (if there is such a thing) or terms they've coined for their product. Ed's posts help. Maybe StorageCraft will hire some writers who understand how to create unambiguous instructions. Still, I agree with Ed. It's worth the work to understand it.

Michael Norman