Re: Windows 3.1 font manager - please help!

I'm just curious, Kari, will you be managing PostScript fonts? As far as
I know, Adobe still makes versions of ATM Light available for free
from their website. But I would have thought that if font management was
an important issue, you'd want to be on Windows 95? ATM Deluxe was the
first font manager on any platform that was either usable or reliable . .
. but it sadly only reached perfection on Mac OS 8/9, and then external
product development was stopped. (Internal product development continued
and continues, however: the product was stealth-incorporated into Adobe's
major software products.)