Re: Using Start in Win 95/98/NT

Carl -
My Start/w solution was so that I *could* lock Xy - or pause its execution.
The old way was simply to launch the program from the command line:

dos/nv/x/z [path]\[program]

That's the comand that, when part of an XPL prograrm, seemed to let XPL keep
running.

I may have made an unwarranted assumption about NT, and I should have warned
that I hadn't actually tested it there. I also haven't had occasion to test
the launching of DOS programs to see whether they froze Xy while they ran.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx