Re: Old programmable keyboards located

Folks:

Harry Binswanger has located a few Maxi-Switch keyboards (I wore out one
in a mere 5 million keystrokes or three books worth).

Instead, I would recommend -- I don't know if it is programmable since I
program nothing whatsoever -- a Keytronics FlexPro, built for folks with
carpel tunnel inflammation, tendonitis or other repetitive stress
injuries. The crucial characteristic of the keyboard -- forget the pop-up
aspect of the keyboard -- is that the function keys are where they belong,
on the left side of the keyboard.

Ed