RE: XPMode Question

I'm not sure from the responses whether you have done this:

I use Windows XP Mode on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine in order to be able to
run XyWrite and XyWrite for Windows. I have placed on the desktop of XP
Mode ( C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\Desktop ) a batch file
(startup.bat) with the following contents:

path e:\xw;%path%
net use e: \\tsclient\e
net use f: \\tsclient\f
net use n: \\tsclient\c
net use t: \\tsclient\t
net use v: \\tsclient\v
net use w: \\tsclient\v\lists

I then run startup each time I initialize XP Mode and prior to starting XyW.
This defines as virtual drives for purposes of the virtual machine those
drives that are otherwise invisible to it (it only sees, \\tscleint\c, as I
recall).

Is this what you need, or have you already tried this?

Regards,

Paul Ambos