Re: available memory

--- flash  wrote:

> I will try to unload some of the features I don't
> need, if possible. The
> Xy3 memory window has a load/unload function to kill
> processes and
> components singly, which I didn't find in the Xy4
> memory window.

I don't want to trust my memory on this, but I seem to
recall something to the effect that this *might* get
into stability issues for 4, even if you could find a
way to do it.

> Can processes be "no load"-ed in the Xy4
startup.int
> file? If not, perhaps
> you can give me command-line kill-syntax from within
> Xy4 and I'll
> experiment with the various processes to see what I
> live without.

If the above is not a faulty recall on my part, it
might not matter _where_ you killed them . . . ?

But go ahead and try the experiments. How much damage
could it do ?

 Jordan