Re: Xy4 on 64 bit is saved!

I can:

ca k:\pgm\test.pgm
For some reason this simply isn't working for me, though Carl's UNC
does work. I find it cumbrous, but it works. Also I have to be in the
XyWrite program directory for Jumbo's .REG file to be visible to the
system, so I imagine I have some work to do with paths. I just don't
know why others are having it so much easier. For me, for the time
being, it's simpler to run XP mode and the program from within,
though I would really like to get seamless mode working.