Re: ROCK SOLID V.

I was reading your message concerning XyWin's apparent
incompatability with ATM 3.01, when another customer using ATM
3.01 and XyWin called. I took the opportunity to pose a few
questions to him concerning their working together.  This
customer did note that when loading more than 74 fonts, he was
not able to load his PS printer driver. If he loaded only 74,
however, he could load the PS driver. So, my first question is
how many fonts are you loading?
Concerning your screen display, I would recommend un remming your
OL and XY settings in your .DFL file, and setting your UWF
setting back to 2. This will stop the substitution of the box
character for your XyWrite characters.
Let me know how this turns out. I will be in contact with Adobe
this week about getting ATM in here at least on evaluation.
Regards,
Kevin Duval