Re: xpl annotation [was Re: Uploads: Correction]

One method of annotation that may not slow things down (I've never tested it)
is to put everything after the final EX. Though the whole thing might load,
the program logic should never get to it.

Also, I wonder whether the ;*; delimited comments and the comments that
appear in "dead" spaces after GL's are more efficient than stuffing comments
inside LB's. The LB's, after all, must be evaluated by program code even if
nothing goes to them.

Tim Baehr