NotaBene and OS/2 (again)

Having read the comments of various XyWriters who've installed
the NotaBene demo from WinNT and then run it under OS/2, I tried
again to run the demo in OS/2, this time after installing it
under Win95. Following the Win95 install, these files need to be
copied from C:\windows\system to D:\os2\mdos\winos2\system
(substitute your drive letters, of course) to get NB to run:

vb40016.dll
oc25.dll
comdlg16.ocx
threed61.ocx

The following file is needed by Orbis:
tabpro20.vbx

There may be other files, depending on what parts of NB one
uses, but these seem to be those that cause the initial error
messages.

BTW, under OS/2 I get the same video behaviour with NB that
causes me irritation with XyWin. I guess it is a problem with
the WinOs2 (Win 3.1) system under which it runs.

Cheers,
John Gordon