Edit multiple copies of a file

A feature that's been on my wish list for some time is the facility to
edit two or more copies of the same file in different windows, so that
all windows are updated whenever changes are SAved in any one of them.
When Robert recently discovered a trick for opening multiple SAvable
copies of a file in Xy4, I thought I'd have a crack at it.

The result -- a first try that seems to work, but needs testing -- is
CALL2.PM, which I've posted to the XyWWWeb site:

 http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

Comments, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Carl Distefano  * * *