Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

** Reply to message from "M.W. Poirier"  on Tue, 26
Jul 2005 14:12:28 -0400 (EDT)

> I do have the DLG file, except that it is Tim Baehr's enhanced
> version called COMPACT.

There is no problem with COMPACT.DLG -- it works fine with KEYSTROKES.

> It gives me a different menu system from
> the one you are seeing on your screen.

You mean... the one I would see *if* I used the menu system...

RUN the refreshed, debugging KEYSTROK.PM routine (today's version), and tell me
if you still get "too many program calls". I think you didn't DECODE it
properly -- because there just aren't "too many program calls" in it! Today's
version does NOT need to be DECODEd; you just save it to disk, and RUN it,
as-is.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx