Re: Cleaning up html [and XP operating system]

Many thanks indeed! extraordinarily quick response. It appears to work beautifully.

Nicholas Clifford

Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from Nicholas Clifford mailto:clifford@xxxxxxxx Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:55:28 -0400
for me DELTAGS works just fine, ... Only one minor problem, and that is ... DELTAGS does not deal with paragraph breaks; if I want them I have to go into the html file, and do a global chan[g]e turning all the

signs into paragraph breaks.

Thanks for pointing this out. A fix will be included in the forthcoming release of U2. But... if you want it now, here it is. . . . .