!en pgm fix

I find a day late that a recent change to the
binary file detection procedure in the func EN
front end !EN I posted yesterday can cause
a nondestructive but annoying false positive.
A corrected version is at the url in my sig.
I renamed the pgm #EN to distinguish it from
!xyWiz !EN, which includes options impossible
without the !xyWise overlay, and extracted
documentation to a separate file. !xyWise/!xyWiz
files downloaded recently will have the same
bin detection glitch; the current _xywise&.zip
is ok, and contains more significant corrections
of *really** dumb errors. If you tried !xyWise
before and it referred to subdirs that don't exist
in your system, try this one. (I should mention
that as a xyDigest subscriber I receive all msgs
at around midnight.) ... Ciao. 		--a

http://www.escape.com/%7Eyesss/_xypro.html ============================