Re: added successfully

Morris asks:
≪ How do I slow down the running of the Startup.int file
so I can read some prompts indicating errors I made in
the Settings.dfl file (at least this is what I think
seeing that it is too quick for me to read). ≫

Here's how: At the top of STARTUP.INT, insert the
following command:

BX d wa=90Q2 ;*;

This will cause Xy to pause for 5 seconds every time an
error occurs, giving you time to read the error message.
If you want more time, increase the value; each increment
of 18 adds one (1) second to the WAit time.

At the end of STARTUP.INT, insert:

BX d wa="x"Q2 ;*;

substituting for "x" whatever your normal WA setting is;
this value is usually established in SETTINGS.DFL
(SEarch for "df wa=").

P.S. Happy birthday, and many happy returns!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx