Re: Colour printing

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Rene von Rentzell wrote:

> As I said already, I tried with version 4.017, which is the latest one.
> I tried also with v. 3.52, 4.011, and with XY-Win. Should be surprised
> if one of the other versions is somehow radically different. Does the
> "dy" command work for you?

Sorry, I guess I must have missed it. Funny, I was looking for it, too.
Creeping senility, I guess. I don't have a color printer, so I've never
had occasion to try the "dy" command. Could the problem be a printer
driver that doesn't have the necessary tables?

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                   lawyer@xxxxxxxx
 Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/