Re: Problems With XyWrite Version 4.014

" We aren't Tech Support. Since they may or may not read your
message,
" you might want to upload it to the TG BBS (no. in manual).
" " -- " Nathan Sivin
" History and Sociology of Science
" University of Pennsylvania
" Philadelphia PA 19104-3325
" ====================================================
>    Since the Tech Support BB number is not in MY manual, and
since I'm not sure I can access it anyway through Prodigy, is
there any chance that you could forward my message to Tech
Support? If not, I guess I'll try calling them again next week.

    BTW, if you're not Tech Support, what IS your connection
with
XyWrite? The message on the voice mail in Baltimore IMPLIES that
the
Internet address I used IS Tech Support. Perhaps the message
ought to be revised.

            ........Dick Williams