welcomes & farewells

Nathan Sivin wrote:

:   [ ... ] If you check the welcome document you :   got when you
subscribed to this list [ ... ]

Nathan: Something new? Shortly after I sent the subscribe form I found in the
NB newsgroup, I just started receiving xyMail without ceremony.
No complaints, but I'd love to see the list of customization
files that can be downloaded. Can a not-new subscriber get the
welcome document I never received?

Doug Beeson  wrote:

:   [ ... ] the apparent motive for charging :   for Xy3+ tech
support is to encourage people :  to upgrade to XyDos 4.x and
XyWin. [ ... ]

Another novel Wreck Group marketing technique! If you can't
improve a proven product enough to convert all loyalists to the
new, launch a policy that actively alienates fence-sitters and
shoves them toward the competition.
   --annie

====================== annie fisher | nyc | okAnnie@xxxxxxxx