Re: How to toggle Numlock?

Try putting the function call CN as the last statement in your startup.int
or xwstart.int file (for XyWin). On my computer the Numlock key then goes to
off as soon as you strike any key after startup. Maybe Robert Holmgren can
suggest a way to make Numlock go off competely without the need to strike a key.

At 10:59 AM 1/15/97, you wrote:

>The current release of Warp4 seems to engage Numlock each time I invoke
>XyWrite IV. The Numlock default is set to "off" in CMOS but that setting
>appears to be overridden. Can anyone tell me what might be done in
>STARTUP.INT or OS/2 to have the program come up with the Numlock value set
>to 'Off.?"
>
>Thanks.
>

>- Andy

Douglas Beeson