Re: Win cursor

≪ In the never-ending attempt to make Win programs behave more like XyDos,
is
 there a way to reshape and control the blink rate of the cursor in windows
 programs. You can use RegEdit to stop the blinking, but can you then
 thicken the cursor the way we can in Xy? Does anyone have a Win utility
 that does this?

 Michael Norman ≫

I tried a few such programs a few years ago, Michael, but they all caused
problems (wreaked havoc, actually) with memory in Windows. I advise you keep
the mouse as simple as possible, as it is virtually always present. Took me
a long time to track down the fancy mouse software as the source of my
problems. Windows does allow some minimal customization of the pointers
through the Control Panel, though (via Settings>Control Panel>Mouse). Maybe
that is sufficient for your needs.

Jeff