Re: Long Filename video

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Fri, 15 Aug
2014 23:16:01 -0400

> An Oscar-winning production for sure.

Thank you, Harry. I think I'm a shoo-in in the category of Silent
Shorts About Ancient DOS Word-Processors.

> The one thing I don't understand is how you got the LDIR to
> show the long filenames as well as the short versions thereof.

That's just the native DIR/X switch. LDIR calls BDIR/X, which in
turn calls DIR/X.

I'm attaching the frames again, with a couple of tweaks to the LNE
command. If you already have {{5bdir*}}, all you need to do is
replace {{5lca*,lcd*,ldel*,ldir*,lmd,lne*,lrd*,lsa*}}.

Cheers.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx