Re: XyWrite and Ghostscript

Thanks for that information, Annie! It's a little advanced for my
level of understanding, but now that I've gotten GhostScript up and
running, I do want to learn more about PostScript. It's time to buy
one of the books you're recommended previously.

I'll file your note away, and it will no doubt come in handy in the
future.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play: dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan                       dkanagy@xxxxxxxx