Re: ENC/DEC problem solved

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 4 Sep 2016 18:56:49 +0000 (UTC)

Wengier,

> It seems that some recent U2 frames such as 4D and TOTAL are not
> mentioned in the readme (readme-v124.pdf). Aren't they a part of
> the latest U2 as well?

Sure. I generally don't update the readme for every "stealth" update,
only XYWWWEB.INF, the help file. In fact, I've been getting concerned
that the ever-growing lists of "New in v12x" at the top of the readme
may be obscuring the really important information -- how to get
started. So I'm planning to redo the readme to make it a more-or-less
static document (the way it used to be), and move the "New" highlights
elsewhere -- maybe to a ChangeLog section in XYWWWEB.INF.

By the way, one of the best ways to scour U2 for information is to CAll
XYWWWEB.INF or XYWWWEB.U2 and run frame RCITE. RCITE takes a (case-
insensitive) string or regular expression and lists all lines that
include a match. You can navigate to any "hit" by placing the cursor on
it and hitting .

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx