Re: BX flatulence

Reply to note from Leslie Bialler  Mon, 15 Dec
97 21:54:22 +0000

-> Some of us do try to be helpful. Others act with arrogance and
-> pomposity in order to impress newbies and/or to intimidate the
-> more experienced users. I leave it to you to decide for
-> yourself which category you belong in.

I'm content to let the readers of this list decide for themselves
what the relevant categories are, and who belongs where.

-> And of what moment is it to us that you have actually created a
-> 600k U2 help file? Pardon me for not applauding.

Sheesh! Again with the U2! I was giving you the benefit of the
doubt; ever the rose-eyed optimist, I hoped that, if I didn't take
the bait, you'd have the sense to drop it. However, since you
persist... Had you read my post with any thought for its content
(as opposed to an opportunity to indulge in gratuitous sarcasm and
useless palaver), you'd not have missed its obvious thrust: that
none of the various 2400+ BX statements in that U2 file has ever
malfunctioned, as best I can determine. That was a serious
rejoinder to your (still unsupported) assertion that BX is broken --
an empirical observation to which you apparently are unwilling or
unable to furnish a serious reply.

Evidently a case of U2-envy clouding the higher faculties. It might
soothe you to remember that, with Help files, it's the
functionality, not the size, that counts. Pard.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/