Re: Problems with XyShell (and more)

Robert,
More information about the new ObjREXX and XySHELL versions, now under W2000:
After running:
REXX.EXE MAKEBATS.REX
This is the output I get:
Created C:\PROGRA~1\OBjREXX\SW.BAT
Created C:\PROGRA~1\OBjREXX\W2.BAT
Done
But, unfortunately, XyShell doesn't work (obviously, the CMD path is OK). I don't like to put pressure on you. If your are in a hurry (as usual), I can reinstall the old versions of the programs. I am sure that my problems were due to my damaged secondary hard disk (used only for Linux). After removing it, other problems I was suffering disappeared.
Best wishes,
Manuel Castelao