RE: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

If Nota Bene does everything you need on a modern OS platform and has all the editing capabilities that XyWrite did/does, why do we need to reinvent the wheel?

If there is some issue that Nota Bene has missed the boat on, let’s remedy that or port XyWrite out of the past into the present. What does EVERYONE think?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx on behalf of Harry Binswanger
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 9:50:28 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

Harry, I don't know if you have forgotten or are just choosing to ignore the discussions you and I had with Steve at NB a couple of years ago on just this subject.

Paul,

That was on my mind, but I didn't refer to it directly. And I didn't recall that Steve said that they had a version of NB 10 that was what we wanted. I'm going back to re-read that exchange now.

Regards,
Harry