Re: NB bug?

"Yo Intl." wrote:

> When I look for a phrase in a directory with se *.*/phrase/, NB opens the
> first file as expected. However, if I at this point I open the file, NB
> freezes and needs to be shut down.
> Is this a local problem with me, or an NB "feature"? Tia

Local apparently. Which reminds me: if Ms. Putnam is lurking, how about
putting a feature that would put you right at the spot of the item searched
for when you open the file, instead of taking you back to the top.

People used to complain about this 10 years ago, with XyWrite 3+, and it has
never been addressed, at least to my knowledge.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)