Re: Junk - off-topic - solution

Carl -
Thanks for your feedback. I thought of the same work-around as in the Geocities post: restrict my
mailings to AOL Mail on the Web. At least I'll try to remember it for this group! The post says I
have to log off AOL 6.0 to use the Web mail feature; I'm not sure that's true, since I've used that
feature to check my wife's mail while staying connected to AOL. We'll see.

BTW, I do *receive* multipart messages (first part in plaintext, then repeated in HTML), and I
haven't found it all that bothersome. But I don't have a high volume of mail, either. Chacun a son
gout.

T.