Re: Dodging Windows "Quit" default in XyWin

Dorothy Day wrote that an RTF filter for NB Win is in development.

"This is definitely on the soon-to-be-supplied priority list. The
conversion program used is extremely good, but inexplicably never
included an RTF filter. With the move to NBWin, the clamour from NB
users who need such a filter has finally grown to a level that demands a
solution. Meanwhile, the long list of filters that *are* available
serves most purposes, and conversion seems as accurate as is possible
between any two programs whose features don't map exactly."

Dorothy, et al.: I recently met with Anne Putnam and some members of her staff.
They are, she assures me, working on the RTF filter. She says it is not as easy
to do as she had hoped. But she knows people want it.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)