thread

Many thanks to both of you for answering about threads. Just one more
clarification? I notice that in your answers, the word YES is printed
after the thread option. Does that mean that there is a subject called
Thread on the BBs that can be accessed. If so? How? Also, if so, how
did you know to place this answer into the thread. That is, do you set
up the thread topic; did I by asking the question? Did the computer to
so via some preset program? I can see the value in being able to
follow a topic although I thought the specific folders provided the
subject headings. It's all quite fascinating. Thanks again for
answering.

cc: Henry Kisor