Re: EGA OVERSTRIKE

We made a fix in version 3.55 to correct this situation. If you do not have
3.55 or 3.56, you will need to upgrade. If you already have 3.55 or 3.56, check
out the README file on the master disk. It explains the IT (yes, IT) setting.
This setting is, without a doubt, the most bizarre setting in all of Xydom.
There is also some documentation about it on this bulletin board. From the main
menu, go to the New Features section and look for the one which talks about
cursor types. I can't remember what it's called.

---chris