Re: Hello to Xywrite mailing list

The "WordStar diamond" refers to the layout of the the 'e','s','d' and 'x'
keys, and others around them and their use in conjunction with the CRTL key
for moving about a document. Once you learn to use it it is nearly
impossible to tolerate having to reach for an arrow key or one of the other
cursor movement keys. WordStar has a whole series of CTRL key commands for
touch typists that are very addictive and I'm just glad that it looks like
I'll be able to duplicate them with XyWrite.

Michael Luth