Re: High S/Gs

Carl,
This version puts the
command on the CMline and EXits (does not eXeCute the command or
clear the CMline). As I said before, you can change the frame so
that it eXeCutes the command, but you still have to issue
RUN4 four (4) times to go through the whole sequence of
four (4) RUN commands!
Slowly, slowly, I'm cottoning on to your idea. The U2 frame works kind of
like my parent-child setup, but without being a program that remains in
memory? Only s/g 100 remains in memory, to keep track of which of the 4
programs to run next?
> I want to see the instructions for using KillMem but I can't
> get them.

That's a known bug in frame HELP. I'll see if I can iron it out over
the weekend. In the meantime, if you don't reach the full Help
screen on the first try, SEarch manually for further occurrences of
the keyword.

Oh, okay--that's fine.

Thanks, Carl.

Harry Binswanger