Re: XY, Vista, choices [+TAME]

I am trying the latest Tame, v. 10rc. It works well in several respects.
The menus are a bit clearer than previously. I have a problem with a cursor
that is now fluttering (not when moving but when static). It's a little
thing, but psychologically distracting.

NumLock tapping and re-tapping has no effect on the speed or flutter.
I decided to try the new version when my previously successful 5.1 Pre9 suddenly became afflicted with slow cursor movement. Tomorrow I will try the NumLock tap on it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx