Re: whoever has IV on ebay

I think Xy4 can be picked up off the web for free. I don't
know the copyright status. It's ambiguous.
I can't find the blasted post/thread from the gentleman in Australia selling the IV package...
...in any case, if you see this, I wish to buy it - now that I understand, thanks to Harry and others, that IV is just fine, even better than III. I would prefer not to pay the $60 shipping from Australia, but I remember you saying you might be able to bring it to the U.S. to then send it.
I will bid on it on ebay if I have to, but I'm concerned that if I do that, I might get locked into the shipping price stated there.
Please feel free to PM me or answer me on the list; your choice. I'm, of course, hoping to avoid a bidding war, but I'm kinda assuming there won't be very many crazies like me who would like the whole package as it was originally (this will probably be the third time I have bought IV, and that's not even counting twice for NB and at least once for III....that's what happens when you move all over the place, and then entrust your old PC to a small-town computer shop which promptly "loses" your hard-drive; stuff keeps getting lost that you think you'll never use again...)
Best, Charles in Arizona
Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx