R: Italian Dictionary Problems Solved

Dear Robert,
finally the Italian dict.spl works also under Xy4 Dos! Your suggestions
about the memory settings (Win 95) made the difference. Many thanks.
It works, yes. So I verified that it (and the English version, too) has
some minor imperfect working: it does not accept the mouse double click to
replace the word, and, if enter key is stroked after having double clicked
the wanted replacing word, the word is badly replaced (some letters
missing).

I did not download xywwweb.u2; I will download it in the next five minutes.

Thanks again for your big help.
Ciao
Adriano Ortile