Re: SPEED?

XY-> Attorney.

XY-> K.

CHET->I take it from your one-word reply that you're not
predisposed to talk about yourself or your company...

You misinterpreted my one word response. I am not at all
reluctant to talk about anything that may give you or other
users insight into our company or what we are doing. If
anything I was being a little playful, since I fully expected
some of the responses to delve into the "lets kill the lawyers"
mode.

You can be sure that if there is something I can't or don't want
to discuss, I will say it clearly.

K.