Re: Curious behavior of two shifting keys

Some keyboard problems with fixpacks were posted on usenet some months
ago, just around the time I started having them. The remedy then was
to backlevel IBMKBD.SYS located in \OS2\BOOT\. It worked for me.
Either you can unpack it from your pre-fixpacked archives, or you can
get it off the original cd-rom...

--Rafe T.
raphaelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ray-field.com