Re: Welcome to my hometown

At 2:25 Uhr +1000 15.06.2002, Michael Edwards wrote:

>   I don't know if many people deliberately run these things; but I
>think the
>problem is that on some e-mail programs, the attachments get executed when the
>selection bar rests on the relevant e-mail in the list,

In that case, change the e-mail program pronto presto. There are plenty of
alternatives. Using a dangerous software is no excuse for suffering
entirely unnecessary damage.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)
-- "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
-- cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw