NB: Question: Strip.prn

Dear Steve:
 Another question:
 I make a lot of use of a feature in XYWRITE that
allows for the interchange of files. Bt printing
to a file when the printer control file is
STRIP.PRN, the XYWRITE control codes are replaced
with their proper speces, etc (e.g. Centering puts
in spaces to get a center affect). I've looked in
the documentation (chapter six) as well as the
help file for the same feature and have found
nothing. Is there a NB feature that is the same
as strip.prn???
 BYW, I have an XPL program under saveget "P"
that switches between the regular PRN and
STRIP.PRN so I need to change it for use with NB.
Dick Giering