Culprit

SCRUTCH%ERS.BITNET@xxxxxxxx (Steve) said, "so YOU are the
culprite of the Xy4 Dialog Box System "

I think he was responding to one of my posts.

I was _partly_ responsible for the dialogs. Yes, they are poorly documented.
 That's to save space. We had annotated versions for our
internal use, but the annos were stripped before shipping. Glad
you're messing around with them -- they're eminently
mess-aroundable.

I'll see if I have a list of the internal S/Gs, tho I thought the
file shipped with them. I haven't mucked around in the DLG files
for a while, and it may take me some time to get enough free time
to look.