Xy4 or XyWin?

After years of struggling with DOS windows to run Xy3 under Windows95, I
now have a newer machine with Win98 and am thinking of switching to
XyWrite for Windows. Just about everything else I do involves Windows,
but I don't want to give up the ease and speed of XyWrite. OTOH, I would
happily give up the DOS window if it does not mean a serious
deterioration in XyWrite's performance.

Anyone have any advice pro or con? And where does Xy4 fit into this
picture? (Specific references to previous discussions in the archives
are welcome.)

Thanks,
Jay