Thither Annie ...

Yo, Kenny. I'm here. Am sending a copy of this direct now too. AO
was down for maintenance first time I tried to log on this a.m..
Must not have got everything working when it powered up
again--but I've received other mail as well as your msg via
ccat.sas.upenn.edu. Maybe a char got dropped from the address in
your mailer, something like that? AO mail service is so erratic,
ya never know. ... Don't know what to tell you except to try again--and that
I *am* going to switch to a local ISP, but not without widespread
notification first.   --d